E.A.P.L. DOG OR OTHER ANIMAL (rabbit, bird, etc.) ADOPTION APPLICATION
In order to determine whether this proposed adoption is in the best interest of both you and the animal, we ask that you answer the following questions carefully and completely. We reserve the right to refuse any adoption we consider to be unsatisfactory. A refusal does not reflect on you as a person, but simply means that the pet possibly would not be suited to the circumstances that you offer.
To be considered as an adopter you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Have identification showing your present address.
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord.
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care for a pet.
- Reside in Colorado (EAPL policy)
Please DO NOT fill out an application for a “Pit Bull” type dog if you live in the following cities, as they have Pit Bull ordinances and these breeds are banned within the city limits.
Aurora, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Denver, Ft Lupton, La Junta, Lone Tree, or Louisville
Completion of this application does not guarantee adoption of an E.A.P.L. animal.