E.A.P.L. CAT ADOPTION APPLICATION
NOTICE: EAPL is receiving an overwhelming number of applications for kittens right now. It is taking 5 to 7 days for us to respond to all of the applications. PLEASE BE PATIENT!!
PLEASE FILL OUT ON A COMPUTER WITH CHROME OR INTERNET EXPLORER OR EDGE
AND NOT A MOBILE PHONE
THE APPLICATION SOFTWARE DOES NOT WORK WITH CELL PHONES OR FIREFOX.
IF YOU FILL OUT THE FORM WITH A PHONE OR FIREFOX AND HIT SUBMIT THE ENTERED DATA WILL NOT BE SAVED.
In order to determine whether this proposed adoption is in the best interest of both you and the animal, we ask that you answer the following questions carefully and completely. We reserve the right to refuse any adoption we consider to be unsatisfactory. A refusal does not reflect on you as a person, but simply means that the pet possibly would not be suited to the circumstances that you offer.
To be considered as an adopter you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Have identification showing your present address.
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord.
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care for a pet.
- Reside in Colorado (EAPL policy)
Completion of this application does not guarantee adoption of an E.A.P.L. animal.