- This event has passed.
Colorado Gives Day! 12/8/15
December 8, 2015
Click Here to Donate on Colorado Gives Day and Support EAPL!
Colorado Gives Day is an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. For the sixth year, Community First Foundation and FirstBank are partnering to present Colorado Gives Day on Tuesday, December 8, 2015. Donations are accepted through ColoradoGives.org
- Colorado Gives Day is powered by ColoradoGives.org, a year-round website featuring more than 1,700 nonprofits. ColoradoGives.org encourages charitable giving by providing comprehensive, objective and up-to-date information about Colorado nonprofits and an easy way to support them online.
- Colorado Gives Day features a $1 Million Incentive Fund, one of the largest gives-day incentive funds in the country. Every nonprofit receiving a donation on Colorado Gives Day receives a portion of the incentive fund, which increases the value of every dollar donated.*
- Colorado Gives Day. It’s more than just a day. It’s a movement that inspires and unites thousands of donors to support their favorite causes online through ColoradoGives.org.
- Give where you live on Colorado Gives Day, December 8, 2015.
- Can’t wait until Colorado Gives Day? Starting November 1, 2015, donations can be scheduled ahead of time.
- The $1 Million Incentive Fund is a pool of dollars, provided by Community First Foundation and FirstBank, to boost every donation made through ColoradoGives.org on Colorado Gives Day.
- For example, if a nonprofit organization receives 10 percent of the total donations made on Colorado Gives Day, that same nonprofit receives 10 percent of the $1 Million Incentive Fund.
- It is one of the largest giving-day incentive funds in the country. The incentive fund increases the value of every donation.
PLEASE HELP SUPPORT EAPL ON THIS AMAZING DAY!!!