- This event has passed.
Chipper’s Friends: Paw-painted Art Auction for Evergreen Animal Protective League – through 4/3/16
April 3, 2016
Make sure you don’t miss out on our paw-painted art auction that’s going on RIGHT NOW THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING! Please make sure to read all instructions below before placing any bids.
Woo hoo! Cheyenne and I have been working hard to make these 47 paw paintings to help raise money for the Evergreen Animal Protective League to buy a new usedvan to transport shelter dogs to adoption events and medical appointments! (The old van they have now is in VERY RUFF SHAPE.) The EAPL is located near our house here in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, and we have fostered a bunch of pups for them (like Lupo, Agnes, Brulee, etc.) We hope you really dig our art—which would make a great Mother’s Day gift, especially in combination with my books! Thank you for changing the world with us!
Auction ends Sunday, April 3rd at 8:00PM Mountain Daylight Time.
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE PLACING A BID!
1. This auction is for USA residents only.
2. Each winning bidder will donate directly to this GoFundMe fundraising page that was set up by the Evergreen Animal Protective League:https://www.gofundme.com/rm57ez3g
3. All art pieces are 8 ½ x 11 inches. Some are on medium-weight pastel-colored paper; and some are on heavyweight off-white paper (see individual descriptions on each photo). Items 1 through 9 were painted by both Cheyenne and me. Items 10 through 31 were painted by just me. Items 32 to 47 were painted by just Cheyenne.
4. Even though we tried our very best, please don’t expect our paw paintings to be perfect.
5. To place a bid, click on the individual photo of the art piece you want and comment with the dollar amount of your bid. Include your email address with your comment (even if you think we already have it) so we have a way to contact the winning bidder. The winning bidder must reply to our email within 5 days to confirm details; otherwise the art will be offered to the second highest bidder.